1) The annual Gold Rush Days Beer Crawl is going down on Friday, Sept. 2, 2016 at 10 different bars in Old Sacramento like River City Saloon, O’Mally’s, Laughs Unlimited and others. Just $15 gets you a 6–9 ounce pour at each stop. Runs 6 p.m.–midnight, tickets available at Oldsacramento.com
2) Ginger Elizabeth is hosting a Custard Day event on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2016 where you can enjoy silky and delicious custard desserts prepared in cute little jars for just $6.50 each. GE is located at 1801 L St. You can call orders ahead of time up ‘till Thursday, Sept. 1 at (916) 706-1738. Learn more at Gingerelizabeth.com.
3) The California Craft Beer Summit is around the corner and brings three days of industry trade shows, tasting events, tap talks with brewery legends and much more. It all wraps up with a giant beer festival on the Capitol Mall. The whole thing runs Sept. 8–10 with more info and tickets available online at Californiacraftbeer.com.
4) Enjoy a reception and four-course dinner on the grounds of Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park at the Feast at the Fort event on Saturday, Sept. 10. Enjoy bites from local restaurants like Hock Farm, Hook & Ladder and more, plus drinks from New Helvetia Brewing Co., Bogle Vineyards and more. Runs from 6:30–10 p.m. and tickets are $85 per person.
5) On Sept. 24 head down to the Capitol Mall for the free Farm-to-Fork Festival from 11 a.m.–6 p.m. Food, wine and beer will be available to purchase from regional eateries and farms, plus there will be live music, interactive booths, live cooking demos and much more. Find information at Farmtofork.com.